You have three ways you can invite others to join you in Evertel.
- Invite employees to your Agency (read article)
- Invite employees and guests to a room (read article)
- Invite contacts to Direct Message (DM)
Inviting contacts to Direct Message
- In Evertel, in the left menu click the (+) button next to the label Direct Messages
- In the Start a Conversation modal you can search and select from any member in your agency. If you’d like to DM with someone outside your agency, click Message with someone outside the agency
- Here, you can either search for users in other Evertel agencies or invite by email or text (at the top)
- If you search and locate individuals within other Evertel agencies, simply click Invite next to their name
They will get alerted to your invite inside of Evertel and will have the option to Accept, Ignore, or Block your invite.
- If you invite by email or text, add the email address or mobile number of each person you would like to invite (separated by a comma)
- Add a Custom Message if you would like to add a personal message to the invites
- Click Send Invite
All invites will receive an email or a text message with an invite link. When they click on it, they will be redirected into the app or to the App Store if they have not yet downloaded the app.
Upon registering of logging into Evertel, they will be added to a Direct Message thread with you.