Inviting guests into a room
- Within a room, click the three-bar icon on the top right to open the room details panel
- On the right panel, click the Invite Guests to open the Invite Guest modal
- In the modal, you can either invite by email or text, or locate individuals within specific agencies
NOTE: when searching for agencies and users only those agencies using Evertel will show.
- If searching for users within Evertel agencies, once you locate the person, click Invite next to their name
- If inviting by email or text, add the email address or mobile number of each person you would like to invite, separated by a comma
- Select the room(s) you want to invite them to (the room you are in will be selected by default)
- Add a Custom Message if you would like to add a personal message to the invites
- Click Send Invite
All invites will receive an email or a text message with an invite link. When they click on it, they will be redirected into the app or to the App Store if they have not yet downloaded the app.
Upon registering and logging into Evertel, if they are not already a verified user in your agency, they will be added as a guest member in the room. Guests are marked with a yellow badge labeled Guest.