Adding/Removing Room Managers
Room Managers are essential to the health of a room’s utilization. Moderation, Bulletins, Inviting Guests, Regional Collaboration… Room Managers oversee the interoperable features that make an agency successful. To ensure you have the right people as a Room Manager, see how to add them below:
- After creating a room you can go to the Room’s menu, located on the right.
- Just like adding members to a room- you click the Room Directory, then “+Add People”, and search the person you wish to add.
- Before you add them, make sure to click the drop down options to the right of the user’s name, and select “Make a Manager”. Wait a few moments, or refresh the page for the changes to reflect.
- When you go back to your room directory and click the “Only show Room Managers” checkbox- you will see them listed with a “Manager” label next to their name.
Editing Room Managers
Sometimes you’ll have members in a room that you wish to give Managers access- or remove their Manager access. See below, how to edit existing user in a room:
- Go into your room directory.
- Click “+ Add People”.
- Search the existing room member/manager.
- Click on the drop down options and select “make a manager” or “make a member”; depending on their current role in the room.