How to unarchive a room!
A lot can change in the day to day for first responders. And sometime you have to revisit an old assignment or incident. No need for creating a new room! Simply go to Manage Rooms in your Evertel settings menu, and Unarchive an old room from there. See below, to know how!
- Go into your side-menu, and click on the Settings cog icon.
- Click “Manage Rooms” under Manage Agency.
- You will see a section of filters; ensure the look like this before searching:
- Now you may search by name or view in the list available below. Click the room you want.
- The room is not open to view, but you will need to go to the room’s settings menu and turn off the “Archive” toggle. See below:
- Refresh your screen and you should see the room listed under Team Rooms.